Job Vacancy: Project Manager
The Plant is looking for a Studio / Project Manager to join its team.
START DATE :16th September 2019
SALARY : £25- 30K
We are seeking a friendly, highly motivated and organised individual who is able to cope with varied responsibilities and thrives on working in a high-pressured, creative environment.
The Studio / Project Manager will work closely with the Managing Director and creative team. You will often communicate directly to clients, taking on the management of some small projects and the general management of the studio.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Have a friendly and professional manner
- Happy to undertake a variety of activities
- Well organised with the ability to cope with varied responsibilities and demands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with office software including Excel and Word
- Resourceful nature, with excellent problem solving skills.
- Understanding of the Print process an advantage
- Help to manage projects particularly through the production phase
- Take feedback from clients and laise with creative team
- Write proposals and managing project budgets.
- Source suppliers and manage production of print, online and other excecutions
- Diary management.
- Maintain and order stock and stationary supplies.
- Process all company expenses and credit card statement.
- Monthly invoicing
- Record staff leave and absence, manage company annual leave days.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you can do all of the above with a smile on you face then get in touch with your cv and a couple of paragraphs telling us why you think you would be ideally suited to the role.
Email [email protected]